Moving from Awareness to Action
You already know that child hunger is an issue in your community – and you want to do something to address it. But where do you go from here?
Kids’ Supper Club provides a roadmap for building an effective, sustainable supper resource for children in your community – whether you’re building a new organization from the ground up or coming to us with a hundred volunteers ready to start tomorrow.
Becoming A Member
When you become a member, you’ll gain access to:
- Detailed explanations of our 6-pillar Model for a successful childhood hunger program.
- A Step-by-Step Guide for setting up your program and creating the necessary relationships to keep it going.
- On-site training at a Kids’ Supper Club facility and ongoing technical support from long-time staff and volunteers.
- A discussion forum for Kids’ Supper Club members across the United States.
Why Choose Our Model?
The Kids’ Supper Club model feeds more children for less money by offering evening meals that are:
- ready-to-eat: no need for a dining facility, children can eat at home and share with hungry siblings.
- healthy: supplying both calories and five basic food groups.
- cost-effective: sourcing low-cost and no-cost food means that you can feed children a nutritious, well-balanced supper for as little as $1 per child per day.
- flexible: each program implements the model differently, putting the pieces together in a variety of ways.
Ready to get started? Join the Club!